10 more reasons I'm crying while pregnant
Is your pregnancy turning you into a human version of the sad face emoji? Don't worry, you're not the only one...
1. "I got overwhelmed by feelings, then started crying because I had all these feelings, and then carried on crying because I was being silly for crying over having feelings."
2. "During my last pregnancy, I cried because my fish cake was so tasty."
3. "I wept because I was watching a documentary about baby turtles hatching - straight away they had to face a perilous journey across the beach and their mother wasn't there to keep them safe!"
4. "I cried because I lost a card game. Then I won and felt guilty about being unreasonable and was once again overwhelmed."
5. "I cried at the school sports day when they played the music from Chariots of Fire."
6. "I cried when I stood on a snail."
7. "I cried because I sniffed my husband's White Russian cocktail and it was the most amazing smell ever - and I couldn't have any of it. Actual tears."
8. "My cat came over and gave me a hug. This led to a long hug and cry as I started telling him how grateful I am for him. Then I apologised for all the things that have ever upset him."
9. "My son asked me to explain 'Do you want to build a snowman?' from Frozen and I got sad thinking about Elsa's banishment to her room and Anna missing her."
10. "I cried during Songs of Praise."
Liked this? Try these:
NO ONE tells you
about being pregnant
|What you don't want to hear when you've just had a baby|
Last updated: 17 days ago