Polarn O. Pyret discount
Mumsnet partner Polarn O. Pyret is offering Mumsnetters an exclusive discount of 15% off their first online order starting in August.
Since 1976 we’ve been making fun and functional clothes for babies and children and since 2006 we have gone from strength to strength with shops across the UK, concessions
within House of Fraser and a retail partnership with John Lewis.
So what does 'Polarn O. Pyret' actually mean? Well it means 'Buddy and the little one' in Swedish and it also means…
- Clothing designed with babies, children and busy parents in mind
- Clothes that grow with children with roll down cuffs and adjustable waists
- Clothes for children, not mini-adults
- Quality clothes that hold their shape and withstand wear and tear
- Clothes that stay looking good, colours stay bright and stripes stay white with colour lock technology
- Clothes that allow children to play outside in any weather with hi-tech, breathable coat fabrics that are extremely hard wearing and UPF 50 swimwear which protect against 98% of the sun’s harmful rays
Our webstore proudly presents new arrivals every week so there are always wonderful new delights for you to get your hands on
- To claim your Polarn O. Pyret discount: to get 15% off your first online order, click through this link.