Nannytax discount - Mumsnet partner offer
Mumsnet partner Nannytax is offering Mumsnetters a 10% discount for your first year.
Does anyone really want to tackle the time-consuming and complicated task of working out their nanny's Tax and National Insurance, and sorting out the payslips? But it's got to be done because as her employer, you're responsible for paying her deductions on her behalf to the taxman, who could potentially come calling if you don't.
In one comprehensive, all-inclusive service, Nannytax takes care of all your payroll requirements and you can rest easy knowing your tax obligations, as an employer, are being properly looked after.
What we do:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC. We then act as your payroll agent and all correspondence is sent to us to deal with.
- Keep complete payroll records on your behalf.
- Provide payslips for your nanny (weekly or monthly), showing all deductions made.
- Provide you with a quarterly summary of Tax and NI due to HMRC.
- Process a P45 every time a nanny joins or leaves you.
- Provide you with a Contract of Employment and advise on how to customise it (or another employment contract if you already have one) to your own requirements.
- Electronically file an Employer's Annual Return (P35) and Employee's Pay and Deductions Summary (P14) with HMRC at the end of every tax year as well as provide you with a summary (P60) for your nanny.
- Provide you with a personal Members Area account where you can access request and download all your payroll documents including payslips and HMRC bills as well as make changes to your or your employee's details
- Guide you through any pay-related issues that may arise, such as absenteeism or disciplinary and deal with maternity, redundancy or sickness if it occurs.
- Provide a comprehensive Legal Helpline where a team of employment law solicitors will give you concise and clear information and offer case-specific guidance in handling key employment issues.
- Offer a Members Area for support, duplicate payslips, access to their Legal Helpline and other facilities.
- To claim your discount: sign up through this link or call 0845 226 2203 and quote Mumsnet and get a 10% discount on your first annual subscription to Nannytax (worth £276 inc VAT)
Last updated: over 1 year ago