Hotels.com discount - Mumsnet Partner Offer
Hotels.com is a leading provider of hotel accommodation worldwide, offering booking services through its own network of localised websites and telephone call centres. Hotels.com gives travellers one of the widest selections of accommodation on the net, including both independent and major chain hotels as well as self-catering in over 140,000 properties worldwide. The company offers a one-stop shopping source for hotel pricing, amenities and availability and also specialises in providing travellers with accommodation during sold-out periods.
Hotels.com is also having a Flash Sale for the following:
- October 72 hours sale: booked between 01 and 03 October and travelling between 01 October and 30 November.
- October 48 hours sale: booked between 15 and 16 October and travelling between 15 October and 24 December.
- November 72 hours sale: booked between 05 and 07 November and travelling between 05 November and 30 December.
- November 48 hours sale: booked between 19 and 20 November and travelling between 19 November and 31 January.
- December 72 hours sale: booked between 03 and 05 December and travelling between 03 December and 31 January.
- December 48 hours sale: booked between 17 and 18 December and travelling between 19 December and 05 February.
- To claim your hotels.com discount: to get your 40% discount, click through this link.
*Terms & Conditions: *Book by 11.09.13, unless specified otherwise. Please see specific details for each hotel listed above by clicking the hotel of your interest. Search with your preferred dates for travel to see the discounted rates for your stay. The 40% discount only applies to selected hotels. Travel dates to be confirmed. Check specific hotel for the extact terms on booking & travel dates applicable to your stay.The discounted rates can also be accessed via searching on the Home page. Prices are per double-room including all taxes and fees. Rates are subject to availability.
Disclaimer: All discounts are correct at the time of publishing. Merchants have the right to withdraw a promotional code at any time. All codes must be used online unless stated otherwise.
Last updated: about 1 year ago