What's the plural of Prius? Help us decide
We all know (and love) the Toyota Prius. The innovative Hybrid car has been on the roads for over a decade and millions of drivers across the globe enjoy its smooth and efficient ride.
But now, the world's favourite Hybrid is joined by the seven seat Prius+ and the new Prius plug-in. This is great news for motorists but it does raise the question: What is the plural of Prius?
Help Toyota find the answer, and you could win one of 250 family tickets (for two adults and two children) to Odeon cinemas across the country.
What's the plural of Prius? Help us answer the question
It's really easy to get involved. First of all, let's introduce you to the shiny new Prius line up.
With the new generation Prius you'll find the trusted, award winning Hybrid Synergy Drive® technology, coupled with a brand new exterior design. The petrol engine and electric motor work in perfect harmony, and if you drive in electric mode, you'll produce no exhaust emissions. So it turns out two engines are better than one.
7 Seat Prius+
The spacious new Prius+ has the lowest fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of any seven-seater on the market. So as your family grows, your carbon footprint needn't.
The groundbreaking new Prius Plug-in offers you the best of both worlds: an electric car when you're driving short distances and a hybrid when you're driving further. So with the Prius Plug-in, you get two cars for the price of one.
Now you've got to know our family, how about a little treat for yours? We've got 250 family cinema tickets up for grabs*. All you need to do is cast your vote on what you think the plural of Prius should be from our shortlist of possibilities below.
Then simply enter your details (so that we know where to post your tickets), sit back and hope that you'll be selected! Winners will be contacted by email.
*Restrictions apply. Data will be collected solely for purposes of prize redemption - please refer to the T&C's for more information
Competition terms and conditions
By entering this Competition (the “Competition”), each participant agrees to the following terms and conditions. A failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the Competition. To be eligible to enter the Competition you must be resident in mainland United Kingdom (“UK”); be 18 years old or over; not be an employee or contractor of the Promoter or any related company, professional adviser, advertising agency and promotional agency engaged by the Promoter or the partner or an immediate family member of such employee or contractor. No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person. Method of Entry: to enter the competition all entries must be made using the form on the relevant competition page and must provide a valid address for postage of the cinema tickets. The competition entries will be accepted from 24th December 2012 until 31 January 2013. There are 250 sets of family tickets to be given away to the first 250 qualifying entries. Family tickets are for 2 x adults & up to 2 x children up to the age of 12, and are redeemable at the box office; you cannot book in advance online. Tickets will be valid for 9 months. The tickets do not allow entrance into 3D films and it is not possible to use them in West End or Central London locations (Covent Garden, Kensington, Leicester Square, Marble Arch, Panton Street, Tottenham Court Road, Wardour Street, West End, and Whiteleys.) Mumsnet may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions. Your details will be collected via encrypted data solely for the purposes of this prize draw and deleted once the winner/s have been notified by email and the tickets posted out to the provided address. Mumsnet cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Royal Mail will be used to post the tickets and neither Mumsnet or Toyota can accept responsibility for the loss, delay or damage in transit.
No data will be reused or shared with a third party. Data will only be used for the purpose of the competition and will be destroyed when all winners have been contacted and received their prize. All competitions on the Mumsnet Facebook page are hosted by and on Mumsnet, not on Facebook. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The competition entrant is providing information to Mumsnet and not to Facebook. All Facebook competitions will run for a week unless otherwise stated.
ODEON cinema voucher terms and conditions
1. This voucher may be used to admit the authorised bearer to view any advertised performance of a film showing at any ODEON, in the UK EXCEPT the following cinemas: Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Mezzanine, Marble Arch, Panton St, Tottenham Court Rd, Wardour St, West End and Whiteleys.
2. For details of participating cinemas and film information visit www.odeon.co.uk
3. Please keep this voucher in a safe place, it is not replaceable if lost or stolen.
4. This voucher is not valid for the Gallery, Premium seating, 3D performances, IMAX, ODEON Plus performances or special events.
5. This voucher is valid up to and including the date shown and is not extendable.
6. This voucher cannot be resold and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. This voucher must be presented at the cinema box office at the time of purchase, and cannot be used for purchases over the telephone, internet, Sky Active or other remote services.
8. Both halves of this voucher (A) & (B) must be presented together.
9. Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted.
10. Admission is subject to availability. This voucher does not give the bearer priority over other customers.
11. Standard terms and conditions of sale apply, including normal film classifications and the right to refuse entry. The manager’s decision is final.
Last updated: about 1 year ago