Nurofen for Children competition
Nurofen for Children is giving one lucky Mumsnetter the chance to win £250-worth of Love2Shop vouchers by reading the below information and answering a simple question.
It's no surprise that 88% of first-time mums reflect on having a baby as a
life-changing experience, as they try to rework their normal routines to take
care of their little bundle of joy1.
Nurofen for Children asked 2,000 UK parents about the areas of their life where they'd felt the biggest impacts after having a baby. It found that in the first year of parenthood, over two-thirds of new mums felt the biggest changes were to their relationships (65%), work life (65%) and friendships (55%).
During this amazing, yet challenging, first year, most new mums felt mixed emotions. These ranged from tiredness (69%), stress (43%) and loneliness (29%), to love (59%) and joy (44%). Over half (52%) felt they had lost their identity since the birth of their baby and 52% felt that they needed new friends that could relate to their parenting experiences.
As new parents, you need to be reassured by the advice you are given. This is why Nurofen for Children offers health advice and a product range parents trust - 9/10 parents who used it would recommend it to a friend2.
If your child is struck with a cold, pain or fever, Nurofen for Children contains ibuprofen which starts to work in just 15 minutes to bring down a temperature and provide up to eight-hour fever relief.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win £250-worth of Love2Shop vouchers.
Simply answer the question below to be in with a chance.
Competition closing date: 24 January 2016
Additional terms and conditions:
1. To enter the competition answer the question above
2. To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18-years-old or over at the time of entry and (c) a registered member of Mumsnet
3. Competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 24 January 2016
4. Entries posted after the closing date will not be considered
5. One winner will be chosen from all winning entries
6. Mumsnet will choose the winner at random after the closing date and contact the winner privately to organise delivery of the prize
7. The prize is £250 Love2Shop vouchers
8. Full terms and conditions can be found here
Nurofen for Children 3 months to 9 years Orange / Strawberry. Nurofen for Children Orange / Strawberry 3 months to 12 years (weighing over 5kg). Contains ibuprofen. For relief of fever. Always read the label.
1 Survey of 2,000 mums by One Poll, commissioned by Nurofen for Children (October 2013)
2 Survey by Mum's Views of 141 mums '9 out of 10 mums who used NfC would recommend it to a friend'. Last accessed August 2013
Last updated: 12 months ago