Win a Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass
Fiat is offering Mumsetters the chance to win a Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass.
Last month, Fiat asked Mumsnetters to share their most amusing stories overheard from the backseat of the car. The results were rather interesting and you can find a selection of Mumsnetters' most hilarious anecdotes here.
As a thank you for all the great stories shared, Fiat is giving away a Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass to one lucky Mumsnetter. The pass gives you and your family 365 days of access to all the main family theme parks in the UK, including priority access to attractions. Simply answer the question below to be in with a chance of winning.
WIN! One lucky Mumsnetter will win a Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass.
Competition closing date: 30 September 2014
Additional terms and conditions
1. Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass is valid for up to four people. The winner can choose any combination of up to three adults and children. Children aged 12 years or more are classed as adults. 2. Merlin Premium Annual family Pass can be used at: The EDF Energy London Eye, Madame Tussauds London, The Dungeons, SEA LIFE centres and sanctuaries, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Legoland Windsor, Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester, Warwick Castle, The Blackpool Tower. 3. Merlin Premium Annual Family Pass is a 'premium' pass, valid for 12 months from 1 October 2014. Entry is subject to attractions operating calendars, capacity, regulations and the following restrictions apply to the Standard Merlin Premium Annual Pass;
- Not valid for exclusive experiences such as VIP events in theme parks. Alton Tower's Waterpark and London Eye River Cruise are not included in the pass but can be purchased by pass holders with a 20% discount.
- Includes one Fastrack at Theme Parks (Worth £15. £5 Alton Towers Resort, £5 Chessington World of Adventure Resort, £5 THORPE PARK Resort)
- Car parking only includes standard car parking at theme parks
4. For full details on the Merlin Annual Pass click here.
Last updated: over 1 year ago