Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 from Clinique
Want healthy-looking, glowing skin? Clinique's new lightweight formula, Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 is designed to help enhance your skin's natural radiance, while leaving it hydrated and protected.
- Jump to what Mumsnet Bloggers said about Moisture Surge CC Cream
- Jump to what the product testers sais about the Moisture Surge CC Cream
Healthy looking skin is colour balanced. But skin can appear too red, dull or grey. Now there is a way to help change it back. Available in six shades for a range of skin tones, NEW Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 offers colour-correction technology to help little flaws disappear, leaving your skin instantly brighter.
It's also infused with key hydrating ingredients and has a blend of sunscreens for UVA/UVB protection, meaning it provides both immediate and long-term benefits.
It's suitable for all skin types, and you can wear it by itself, or under foundation, depending on the coverage you prefer.
Clinique invited 15 Mumsnet Bloggers and 25 Mumsnetters to try the NEW Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30. The views expressed on this page are the personal views of these Mumsnetters and Bloggers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Clinique
- "As this is such a hydrating product, it leaves the skin with a lovely glow and makes it look more awake and fresh. The fact that is also has an SPF 30 is a huge bonus." Bright Town Girl
- "I like the fact that the cream contains a UVA/UVB sunscreen, as even during cloudy days, the sun's rays are still reaching your skin. It's also fragrance-free, which means my children aren't going to object to the smell - very important for those hugs at the school gates!" Ditch Flab to Get Fab
- "It leaves your skin looking even and natural like you're hardly wearing any product." Laura's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog
- "I love how it only takes a couple of minutes to apply and roughly five minutes after applying, your skin appears radiantly teenage (without the blemishes)." A Twin Adventure
- "It feels light on the skin and is moisturising, but not oily. In short, I love it." Glitz and Pram
- "It glides onto the skin, and the colour fades perfectly into my skin tone. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, just…lovely! If I was handing out stars, this would definitely be a 4/5!" The Honey Badger of West London
- "A friend actually asked what I had on my skin yesterday as she said my skin looked great, very glowing! I would recommend it as a slightly heavier coverage than the BB cream." DesperateDietingHousewife
- "I liked how my skin looked once the product had settled onto my skin, and thought the coverage was even & long lasting." HavingAnOffDAy
- "Looked good and 'glowy' after application, smoothing out skintone and giving my face a lift. Quite n achievement for a seriously sleep-deprived and perma-ill mum of two. Liked it a lot." MsInterpret
- "I have been wearing it for work and it looks good even after two stressful hours in an overheated classroom." Procrastinating
- "My skin looked LOVELY! It's a bloody train wreck usually. It totally lived up to the 'blurb' " lubeybooby
- "Absolutely yes! I would recommend because it's a super quick and easy way to not only protect skin but make it look fab and even glowing too" lubeybooby
- "very light and creamy. Really impressed with how little you need to get a nice coverage." Tee2072
- "I should also add that I probably would not have tried this product if it hadn't been for this opportunity - I thought I was perfectly happy with my mineral foundation (and it's cost!) and definitely needed a free sample to get me interested (and hooked!)" SmeeHee
How it works
- Colour correction
Advanced colour-correcting technology uses dual-layered optics to scatter light across your skin, making it look radiant, glowing and healthy. It can also even your complexion, making dull skin appear luminous and bright, giving sallow skins a natural glow or help to neutralise redness, for a flawless look.
Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 is infused with key hydrating ingredients from Clinique's signature Moisture Surge range, meaning that skin is left hydrated all day long for comfort.
The formula also incorporates a blend of sun screens for UVA/UVB protection to help prevent the visible signs of ageing, and contains vitamin E to help keep skin looking healthy.
RRP £28, available nationwide from Clinique counters and www.clinique.co.uk from 26 April.