Jobs at Mumsnet: we're hiring!
Fancy being part of the team at MNHQ?
We promise not to ask you what type of biscuit you'd be if you make it to interview. Currently, we're looking for:
Digital Agency Sales Account Manager
We're looking for an experienced (2 years + preferred) and commercially driven Account Manager to join our Agency Sales team.
Working within a vibrant advertising sales team and reporting to the Head of Agency Sales, it will be your responsibility to drive advertising revenues within your agency patch. By joining the team you’ll be able to build your career by representing a high profile media brand within a dynamic, fast‐paced working environment that is also fun and highly rewarding. The Account Manager will play a crucial role in targeting senior level personnel at agencies and selling the diverse online portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing and cementing relationships within your agency patch
- Generating new business as well as nurturing existing clients
- Utilising effective relationships with agencies to deliver advertising revenue against targets
- Increasing revenue across all budgeted lines
- Targeting relevant agency and direct clients with ideas and solutions, entrepreneurial spirit essential
Qualities we’re looking for in the Account Manager:
- Proven, relevant online experience within a media organisation with agency and client contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills are essential to secure solid campaign rates in line with rate and yield guidelines
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
- The ability to devise creative online cross-‐portfolio marketing solutions
- Excellent consultative sales approach
- Industry knowledge
- Keen attention to detail
Salary: Competitive (depending upon experience) plus quarterly bonus.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject heading
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented graduate developer to join our expanding tech team and be involved in growing the site using great technologies and good teamwork.
We're looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual who communicates well within a team. You'll be using a variety of web development tools and learning from other experienced and successful developers.
Essential Criteria for the Java Web Developer:
- Excellent level of Java programming ability and ability to write concise, efficient, maintainable web applications.
- Detailed knowledge of SQL, HTML and CSS.
Desirable Criteria for the Java Web Developer:
- Familiarity with Apache Velocity
Six-month paid internship
We're looking for bright, hardworking graduates with a strong desire to learn to join our internship program.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an energetic and innovative group of people, and to gain skills and experience that will look fantastic on any CV. We’re always on the look out for talented people to join our team, so there may be an opportunity for the right candidates to join us full time at the end of the internship.
During your time with us, you'll learn about all aspects of our organisation and gain specific experience in the following:
- copywriting and copy editing
- project management
- web editing and content management systems
- strong interpersonal skills
- keen attention to detail and strong teamwork skills
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- ability to work under pressure
Academic qualifications (you MUST have the following skills)
- fluent in English, both verbally and written
- hold a degree awarded by a UK university
- have a positive attitude and be prepared to take on responsibility
- have a good sense of humour