Jobs at Mumsnet: we're hiring!
Mumsnet is a family-friendly employer, and we try as far as possible to offer flexibility. If you work here, you'll never have to miss the school assembly or sports day (unless you want to!), or feel bad about asking to work from home if your child is sick.
Plus, the office is generally well-stocked with biscuits and cakes (and, on Fridays, wine).
Six-month paid internship
- use a CMS
- turn our users' contributions
into brilliantly readable pages
- undertake basic SEO
- create witty shareable
- produce email newsletters
- write, sub and generate content ideas to inspire
and delight the Mumsnet audience
- an innate sense of written style,
and impeccable grammar
- the ability to sub a page
accurately and at speed
- some Photoshop skills
- a serious passion for social
- to be ready to take the
initiative and grab responsibility
- to love Mumsnet and its
- a degree awarded by a UK university or
Fancy being part of the team? Do check back regularly as we're always on the hunt for super-talented individuals.
Last updated: 4 days ago