Jobs at Mumsnet: we're hiring!
Mumsnet is a family-friendly employer, and we try as far as possible to offer flexibility. If you work here, you’ll never have to miss the school assembly or sports day (unless you want to!), or feel bad about asking to work from home if your child is sick. Plus, the office is generally well-stocked with biscuits and cakes (and, on fridays, wine).
Fancy being part of the team? Currently, we're looking for:
Six-month paid internship
We're looking for bright, hardworking graduates with a strong desire to learn to join our internship program. This is a unique opportunity to work with an energetic and innovative group of people, and to gain skills and experience that will look fantastic on any CV. We’re always on the look out for talented people to join our team, so there may be an opportunity for the right candidates to join us full time at the end of the internship.
During your time with us, you'll learn about all aspects of our organisation and gain specific experience in the following:
- copywriting and copy editing
- project management
- web editing and content management systems
- strong interpersonal skills
- keen attention to detail and strong teamwork skills
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- ability to work under pressure
Academic qualifications: You MUST have the following:
- fluent in English, both verbally and written
- a degree awarded by a UK university
- a positive attitude; you should be prepared to take on responsibility
- a good sense of humour
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.