25g desiccated coconut
4 glace cherries
8 white marshmallows
8 digestive biscuits
50g milk cooking chocolate
1 tbsp jam
- Spread jam on to digestive biscuits.
- Stick marshmallows onto jammed biscuits.
- Melt cooking chocolate and when slighty cooled drizzle over marshmallows.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top to decorate.
- Cut glace cherries into quarters and use as snowman eyes.
- Put 2 sultanas on each snowman as his buttons.
when sprinkling coconut over them use a baking tray to collect all the bits that dont stick
be very careful with melted cooking chocolate as you dont want to use it too hot else it might melt marshmallows so wait til its cooled down a bit
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help