1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
- Cream together the butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and baking powder and blend until well mixed.
- Chill dough for 2 hours or overnight.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface until 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut cookies out with a cookie cutter and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 190C until lightly browned, for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing.
Use Xmas cookie cutters.
Kids will love decorating these.
Store in an airtight container.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help