25g icing sugar
300ml double cream
175g dark chocolate
1 tbsp creme de menthe
150ml fromage frais
- Whisk cream until soft peaks.
- Fold in fromage frais and icing sugar then put about a third into smaller mixing bowl.
- Stir creme de menthe into smaller bowl.
- Melt chocolate and stir into mixture in first bowl.
- Place alternate spoonfuls of mixtures into serving glasses then swirl to give decorative effect and chill.
- Decorate with chocolate.
Pipe melted chocolate into shapes on baking paper to decorate.
Kids can help