Serves: 2(1 Vote)
1 pinch salt and pepper, (to taste)
4 slices bread, (to serve)
18oz mayonnaise, (or as little or as much as necessary to achieve a creamy consistency)
3 eggs, per 2 sandwiches
1 handful cress, chopped (optional)
- Boil the eggs.
- Remove from the heat and cool the eggs by running under cold water.
- Peel the cooled eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolk to a separate bowl and crush.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of mayonnaise, then the yolk and mix to a creamy consistency.
- Add salt, pepper and cress to the creamy mix, stir well then add the chopped up white part of the egg.
- Sandwich between bread, baguette or as wrap filling.
Taking that extra minute to separate the yolk and mix with mayonnaise to a creamy consistency spreads the flavour more evenly and also looks nice!
Kids can help