1 splashes olive oil
1 bags couscous
1 bags spinach or marrow fat peas
1 small salmon fillet
1 drops lemon juice
- Boil the kettle.
- Put couscous in a little container with lid. Cover with boiling water. (The level of water should be just a bit higher than couscous.) Put lid on.
- Put salmon in microwavable container with lid.
- Put on a drizzle of olive oil, a few drops of lemon juice, salt and pepper. Put the lid on.
- Microwave according to size and power of micro wave. eg I put a small fillet 2.5 min in my 900W microwave.
- For a toddler portion, 2 min should be fine. The salmon need to stay moist.
- Microwave a portion of tinned spinach or marrow fat peas.
- Put salmon, couscous and spinach/peas on plate.
you can put a bit of thyme on the salmon.