30 g butter
85 g puffed rice cereal
115 g pink and white marshmallow
30 g glace cherries
- Cut greaseproof paper to fit a 7” cake tin
- Wipe some oil onto sides and bottom of tin
- Cut glacé cherries into small pieces and mix with the puffed rice in a bowl.
- Put marshmallows and butter into a pan and heat gently til melted, add puffed rice and cherries.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread to cover.
Place in fridge for two hours.
- Turn crunch out onto a board and cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container for freshness.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help