400g chicken breast diced
1 tin chopped tomato
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (optional)
200g cheese grated (or more if you like)
6 tortilla wraps
1 bowl vegetables chopped (check hints for examples)
30g sachet of fajita seasoning
- Cook off the chicken in a frying pan or grill, dependent on preference. Cook through.
- If you wish to do cook your vegetables now before the go in the oven, please do so.
- Follow the instructions on the kidney beans tin to add to the mix.
- Grease an oven dish lightly with butter.
- Lay out the tortillas in your oven dish as if lining the dish with pastry for a pie, leaving some tortilla overhanging outside the dish. Save enough tortilla to cover the top completely
- Place the chicken, tomatoes and chosen vegetables inside the tortilla and mix together to give an even chicken/veg dispersion.
- Add the spices and optional chilli sauce at this point, and the kidney beans.
- Put the remaining tortillas on top, and fold the overlapping tortillas over and press down gently.
- Cover the top with grated cheese.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180-200C for 20-30 minutes. If possible, test the centre to check it is heated thoroughly.
- Cut into 4 and serve with salad.
I enjoy 2 x sweet peppers, 2 x red onions, 1/2 tin of sweetcorn, okra and mushrooms (optional - refried beans or kidney beans).