1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
500g lamb mince
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
1/2 tsp onion powder
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients apart from the mince.
- Add the lamb mince & mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mix, punching & kneading until no air pockets remain & the mix is smooth.
- Shape the mince into a loaf & place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 80 minutes, turning the loaf half way to evenly brown.
- Once cooked, remove from oven & cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the doner kebab as thinly as possible when serving.