2 tbsp butter
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
1 tbsp sweetener
30 g ground almonds
70 g chocolate, (85% cocoa)
- Mix the ground almonds, cocoa, baking powder and sweetener and try to get rid of the lumps of almonds.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate together in the microwave and add to the almond mixture.
- Add an egg and mix well. You could taste for sweetness.
- Put into a small pudding bowl or a ramekin. Cover with cling film and vent by cutting a small slit in the middle. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes until set but still a little moist on top.
- Cool slightly and serve warm topped with double cream.
Can be frozen.
Biscuit and sweets