3 tbsp milk
4 tsp sugar
3 eggs (large or 4 if small)
6 slices thick sliced white bread
3 chocolate flakes
- Lightly grease a pudding bowl.
- Beat the eggs, milk and sugar in a flat dish.
- Cut the crusts from the bread and cut 5 of the slices diagonally in half.
- Press the pudding bowl down on the last slice and make a circle.
- Dip bread triangles in the egg mix one bit at a time (it should be wet, but not sopping) and line the pudding bowl, overlapping the edges of the bread slightly and pressing together.
- When the bowl is lined, slice layers of bananas, and liberally sprinkle crushed flakes in between the layers.
- Finally, egg the circle of bread and place on top, pressing down at the edges to create a seal.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, allow to stand for 2 minutes or bake in the oven for 30 minutes for a crunchy exterior.
- Turn out onto a plate and serve at the table. As a caution, the contents will slide when cut! Serve immediately with cream or without.
This is a simple recipe, you can make individual ones for the kids and adjust cooking times/quantites accordingly.
Kids can help