Serves: 8(1 Vote)
50g cheddar grated
250g puff pastry
1 eggs beaten
2 tbsp plain flour for dusting
1 tsp Marmite mixed with 1 tsp soft butter
- Pre-heat oven to 230C/gas 8.
- Roll out pastry into rectangle.
- Spread with the marmite/butter mixture leaving 2cm border.
- Brush edges with egg then sprinkle cheese to cover marmite.
- Roll tightly like a swiss roll, brushing end with beaten egg to stick.
- Cut into thick slices and place on baking tray
cook for 12-15 minutes until risen and golden.
if you don't like marmite - don't put it in!!!!
Kids can help