100g dark chocolate
125ml orange yoghurt
1 handful fresh mint
5 tbsp whipping cream
8 ginger thin biscuits
- Whisk the cream until it forms peaks.
- Fold in the yoghurt.
- Fold in the zest of one orange.
- Place cream mix in fridge for a few minutes.
- Place a ginger thin on each plate.
- Top with a spoon of the cream mix
- Add two or three segements of orange on top of the cream
- Top with a second ginger thin.
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of boiling water.
- Drizzle over the top of the biscuits.
- Add some orange zest and a leaf or two of fresh mint to decorate.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help