2 tins black cherry pie filling
130 g chocolate Angel Delight
50 g whipped cream, (sufficient for topping)
700 g chocolate Swiss roll
- Slice chocolate rolls into equal sizes and form to piles.
- Open cans of pie filling.
- Make up angel delight as per packet instructions.
- In a deep serving dish - preferably a glass one layer each of three prepared ingredients; start with chocolate roll (fill all gaps), then pie filling (half a can); then angel delight. Repeat sequence and finish with chocolate roll.
- Add whipped cream and crushed flake to top for decoration.
- Cool in fridge until serving.
Kids can help