1 tbsp cream cheese per person
1 chicken breast per person
2 slices parma ham per person
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Lay the chicken fillets face down and using a sharp knife, cut a little pocket into the underside of the chicken.
- Fill the pocket with the cream cheese and fold the chicken around to seal in the cheese.
- Lay the two slices of parma ham side by side - slightly overlapping and place the chicken at one end.
- Roll the chicken to wrap it in the ham.
- Place the chicken parcels on a baking sheet and put in the oven for half an hour. Serve with veg or a salad.
You can try different flavours of cheese, add garlic or sun dried tomatoes and olives depending on what you fancy