Serves: 0(1 Vote)
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 freshly grated parmesan, to taste
400g dried pasta
1 small onion
- Wash and chop the courgettes into small chunks.
- Finely chop the onion and put it with the courgette into a large pan with the olive oil.
- Shallow fry for 5 minutes, then add half a cup of water and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Let cook for 10 minutes then add salt and pepper (and a pinch of chilli if liked).
- Meanwhile, fill a tall pan with boiling water, add some salt and cook the pasta in it.
- In a small bowl, beat up the egg and the Parmesan.
- Drain the pasta, put it back in the pan, then add the courgettes and the egg mixture.
- Keep on the hob until the egg is cooked through.