Serves: 2(3 Votes)
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
2 cloves garlic
1 red chilli
1 handful parmesan grated
- Put the water to heat for the spaghetti and while it heats finely chop the garlic and chilli remembering to remove the chilli seeds.
- Warm the olive oil in frying pan and add the garlic and chilli.
- Do not allow it to cook but almost immediately take the pan off the heat and leave to one side while the spaghetti is cooking.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the chilli and garlic oil.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
Some prawns can also be added if liked.
Wash garlic and chilli off hands straight away with cold water. Make sure the oil is good quality and the garlic is plump, firm and sweet.