3 tbsp olive oil
2 medium leek
300g pasta shells
1 parmesan shavings to serve (optional)
2 tbsp creme fraiche
250g chestnut mushrooms sliced
- Add pasta shells to pot of boiling water and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large pan and add the pancetta. Fry for a few minutes until it's golden brown.
- Then add the leeks and mushrooms, add a little salt and pepper. Stir over a high heat for 6-8 minutes until leeks are tender.
- Drain the cooked pasta and toss with the mix.
- Stir in the the creme fraiche and season.
- Add parmesan shavings and serve.