Serves: 3(1 Vote)
1 chicken breast, per person
1 tbsp mixed herbs, (to taste)
400g mature cheddar cheese, grated
24oz pasta sauce, (a jar)
- Grease a glass lasagne dish.
- Open tortillas and place on a microwavable plate with a sheet of cling film separating each one.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Dice and cook the chicken in a little cooking oil in a saucepan, pour off excess fat.
- Add a good pinch of mixed herbs and cook for 1-2 mins to flavour meat.
- Add the jar of spaghetti sauce and stir, allow to heat through.
- Slowly add 250-300g of grated cheese, mix in well and allow to melt, add until mix is consistency that's easy to spoon into the tortillas.
- Cook tortillas in microwave for one minute.
- Using a serving spoon, put 1 spoonful of in chicken mix in each tortilla and roll up, place into glass dish.
- Pour what remains of the sauce over the top of your tortillas in the dish, leaving the ends uncovered
- Cover with rest of grated cheese.
- Cook in oven for approx 15-20 mins until cheese is golden brown.