Serves: 25(1 Vote)
50ml golden syrup, (condensed milk works just as well)
125g unsalted butter
400g 70% dark chocolate
200g plain digestive biscuits
100g mini marshmallows
- Line a baking tray or roasting tin with foil
- Roughly crush digestives into a bowl and mix in marshmallows
- Put all other ingredients into a large saucepan and melt slowly over a low heat
- Add digestive/marshmallow mix to saucepan and stir in
- Pour onto baking tray and smooth out with a large spoon
- Place in fridge for two hours
- Remove from foil and sprinkle with icing sugar
- Cut up to required size and store in fridge
When crushing digestives, either do by hand or put biscuits into a large bag and hit with rolling pin or similar.
You can use sultanas or raisins instead of marshmallows.
If you want to use white chocolate then use condensed milk instead of golden syrup. You will need to double the amount to 100ml.
For a smooth topping, set aside 125ml of melted choc mix before adding biscuit/mallow mix then pouring over the top after putting into tray.
You can chill this in the freezer if you need this quicker
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help