4 tsp oil, (20ml)
4 chicken breast
4 tbsp mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic, (marinated overnight with mayonnaise)
75g gruyère cheese
125g olive oil bread, eg ciabatta
- Roughly chop bread and process to fine crumbs.
- Turn into bowl, stir in grated cheese and season well.
- Coat each chicken breast with 1 tbsp garlic mayonnaise. Then dip in crumbs until coated (I just put it on top rather than cover the whole breast).
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Cook the chicken under a pre-heated grill until it is cooked through. Slice and serve.
I cut the chicken breasts down the middle from top to bottom as this lessens the cooking time.
Yummy served with mixed salad and baked potatoes.
Kids can help