2 tbsp olive oil
2-3 chicken breast, chopped
1 spring onion, sliced
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 splash soy sauce
1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed but not chopped
2 handfuls mixed vegetables, eg pepper, beansprouts, carrots
- Heat both oils in a wok or frying pan.
- Add garlic and onion, fry for a few minutes. Remove the garlic clove.
- Cook chopped chicken for 5 minutes in the oil.
- Add the vegetables and fry for a further 15 minutes.
- Add soy sauce.
- Boil the noodles and serve.
Can use rice instead of noodles