170 g caster sugar
170 g granulated sugar
6 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 160C/140C fan.
- Beat the egg whites until peaking well.
- Add the granulated sugar slowly while whisking and whisk until stiff and shiny.
- Fold in or briefly whisk caster sugar until just incorporated.
- Spoon tablespoons of the mixture onto parchment paper lined baking trays.
- Bake for a couple of hours until firm.
- Ease off the paper using a palette knife and allow to cool on wire rack. Serve with whipped cream.
Can store in an air tight container for a couple of weeks but they won't last that long!!
Kids can help