300ml double cream whipped
1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
200g plain chocolate (70% cocoa)
3 chocolate chip muffins
400g cherry pie filling (a large tin)
- Empty the tin of cherry filling into the bottom of a large serving bowl
- Crumble the 3 muffins over the top of the cherry filling
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Stir the custard, a bit at a time, into the melted chocolate until it is all combined and remove bowl from the heat.
- Pour chocolate custard over the muffins and put in the fridge until cold.
- Top with whipped cream and decorate with dusting of cocoa powder of crumbled up flake.
If you slightly warm the custard before adding it to the chocolate it will combine easier.
Kids can help
Biscuit and sweets