4 medium potato, cut into small chunks
4 chicken breast, cut into chunks
1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into large cubes
100g baby sweetcorn , cut in half lengthways
3 spring onions, finely sliced
2 tbsp hoisin sauce, or plum sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Place all ingredients (except spring onions) onto a large baking tray or two smaller ones.
- Toss together to coat all the ingredients in the sauce.
- Spread out into one single layer on the tray(s).
- Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes until browned and tender.
- Serve scattered with spring onions.
Kids can help