1 tsp olive oil
1 small potato
1 handfuls cheese
2 slices bacon
1 handfuls chives
2-3 eggs, (depending on size)
- Dice the potatoes and fry them for around 5 minutes in a little olive oil, stirring constantly.
- Chop the bacon and add it to the potatoes. Fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs together and add to the potato and bacon mixture. Spread around the frying pan.
- Simmer gently for around 5 minutes.
- Grate some cheese on top and finish off in the grill.
- Sprinkle with chives.
Other ingredients can be added according to taste.
Kids can help