225g self-raising flour
3 tbsp honey
2 large eggs
1 drop of milk (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Melt butter and honey in a small pan.
- Sieve flour into a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Stir first the butter and honey mix then the eggs into the flour. If necessary add a drop of milk.
- Spoon your mixture into cup cake cases and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden and firm.
I used runny honey, not sure how different they would be with set honey?
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help