300 ml peanut butter
300 ml jam, (strawberry or raspberry flavour)
10 slices bread, crustless
- Remove crusts from bread or buy the crustless bread, then flatten out a slice with a rolling pin before you spread it with jam.
- Roll the jam-covered slice into a sausage shape.
- Using a knife, press down to make some serrated shapes where the knuckle should be and at the base of the 'finger'.
- Nick out a 'fingernail' shape using the knife, and daub a little more jam.
- Repeat the process with peanut butter and arrange on a plate
Label the jam fingers as dead man's fingers and the peanut butter as crunchy dead man's fingers.
Jam and chutney
Kids can help