1 orange zest and juice
200g dried fruit
3 tbsp apricot jam
200g marzipan chopped into small dice
375g puff pastry
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C or gas mark 7.
- Mix the fruit, zest and juice in a bowl.
- Unroll the pastry onto a baking sheet.
- Mark a border 2cm from the edge with a knife.
- Brush the jam over the inside section (zap it in the microwave to make it easier to brush).
- Chill for 10 minutes, then drain the fruit and mix in the marzipan.
- Scatter the fruit mix inside the border.
- Bake for 20 mins or until the pastry is golden.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Kids can help