100g self-raising flour
1 tbsp icing sugar, (for dusting)
100g caster sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g soft butter
2 eggs, lightly beaten
50g chocolate chips
1 small orange, ring grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Sift together the cocoa powder and flour.
- Add eggs to creamed mixture. Fold in the flour and cocoa powder.
- Stir in the orange rind and chocolate chips.
- Put mixture in paper cases in mini muffin tray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire tray. Dust with icing sugar, if desired.
These go down great at birthday parties.