1/4 pints milk
1 pinch sugar
1 pinch cinnamon
1 tbsp butter
6 matzo crackers
- Take 6 matzoh crackers, break into pieces and put in a bowl.
- Cover with water.
- After a couple of minutes, take out the matzoh, and squeeze if necessary, it should not be too wet.
- Beat together 2 eggs and approx 1/4 pint of milk, add seasoning to the eggs if you wish.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture over the matzoh pieces.
- Melt a knob of butter in a non stick pan.
- Then pour in the matzoh. Allow to cook for a minute or two, then stir.
- Keep cooking and stirring until it is more 'set' and hot all the way through.
- Turn out onto a plate, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Eat whilst hot!
Some people soak in milk , rather than water, it is up to you!
Kids can help