150g self-raising flour
3 tbsp golden syrup
175g porridge oats
- Preheat oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Melt butter, sugar and syrup in a pan over a gentle heat.
- Place flour oats and sultanas in a large bowl.
- Add melted mix and stir to form sticky dough.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and place on a greased baking tray.
- Flatten slightly. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Cool before removing from tray.
Don't be tempted to eat straight out of the oven - sultanas stay hot for a long time.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help