1 onion, chopped
1 tin chopped tomato
175 g cheese, grated
50 g fresh breadcrumbs
1 tin baked beans
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Cook the sausages under a grill.
- Fry the onion in a little oil.
- Add the tomatoes, baked beans and Worcestershire sauce and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cheese to the breadcrumbs.
- Add the sausages to the tomato and baked bean sauce and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown and crunchy - yum!