1 tsp flour
1 baco bag
1 bottles bbq sauce of your choosing
- Go to Lakeland and buy a flavour injector (big syringe).
- Use above to inject the BBQ sauce under the skin of the chicken.
- Don't have that. Okay, little slits in chicken skin, slide finger knife in to make pocket, pour in sauce - ooh well done, but watch you don't lick your finger afterward.
- Put a teaspoon of flour into baco bag to stop chicken sticking.
- Lob chicken in Bacobag and seal with plastic thing supplied.
- Roast chicken breast down for half an hour, then breast up for another half hour (assuming a 1.5 kg chook) at 180C.
- For the final 20 minutes, using knife open bag - careful not to spill juices and make oven dirty as you might have to clean it! - to crisp top.
Stick onion, lemon or apple up chicken's bum to make it taste nice even without BBQ sauce.