1 pint milk
200ml single cream
1 bag angel delight
2 handfuls strawberries
- Whisk the cream until stiff - leave in the fridge until needed.
- Prepare the angel delight by adding the milk and whisking for 2 minutes - chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Take a parfait glass, or a latte cup or any tall clear tumbler.
- Fill the tumbler with equal(ish) layers of Angel Delight, whipped cream and strawberries - repeat the layers until the tumbler is full.
- Chill until needed - then look like super mum!
Toddlers love to help whisking the angel delight. As its a pretty fool-proof recipe, no matter how badly they mix - they cant go wrong! You can also try with the butterscotch or banana variety of Angle Delight and change the fruits to suit your toddler. If you don't want to use cream you can use fromage frais or Greek yoghurt instead.
Kids can help