1 tsp baking powder, gluten-free
1 tsp xantham gum
3/4 yoghurt pot of oil
1/2 yoghurt pot of milk
1 yoghurt pot of sugar
3 yoghurt pots of gluten free self raising flour
1 yoghurt pot of fruit, (or nuts, or chocolate)
100 g plain yogurt, (keep the pot)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Empty the pot of yoghurt into a mixing bowl.
- Next, add the oil, egg, milk and mix together.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder and xantham gum and lightly mix.
- Add fruit/nuts/chocolate if using and mix.
- Spoon into muffin cases.
- Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Keep the yoghurt pot to measure out all other ingredients.
Kids can help