1 egg yolk, to glaze
500g puff pastry, one packet, ready made
1 eggs, beaten
1 bunch chives
1 bunch spring onions
60g Parmesan, grated
1 handful poppy seeds, to decorate
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6.
- Roll out puff pastry to a large-ish rectangle around 3mm deep.
- In a bowl crumble up feta, add grated Parmesan, chopped chives, chopped spring onions, egg and pepper.
- Spread this mixture onto pastry rectangle, not going quite to the edges.
- Roll up as you would a Swiss roll and slice into thick slices and sprinkle each slice with poppy seeds.
- Put on a lightly greased baking tray and cook for 15-25 mins until golden on top.
Serve hot (though irresistible cold in fridge next day, oddly) with lots of healthy salad. A perfect vegetarian meal. Not hugely healthy mind…