Serves: 10(3 Votes)
250ml whipping cream
185g digestive biscuits crushed
6 tsp lemon juice
375g marshmallow pink and white, cut into small pieces
500g soft cheese low fat
12 marshmallows optional, to decorate
- Grease and line a 22.5cm (9”) round, loose bottomed cake tin.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter then stir in the crushed biscuits. Mix well and press into the base of the cake tin.
- Put the marshmallows into a saucepan with the milk and melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Leave to cool.
- In a bowl beat the cheese and lemon juice. Stir in the marshmallow mixture and blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream then fold into the marshmallow mixture. Spoon over the biscuit base and leave to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- If you'd like to decorate, arrange halved marshmallows around the edge of the cheesecake.
To crush biscuits, place in freezer bag, cover with a tea towel and hit with rolling pin.
Kids can help