150ml double cream
5 cloves garlic, crushed
4-5 sweet potatoes, scrubbed but unpeeled
2 handfuls sachet of fajita seasoning, chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Slice sweet potatoes and toss in a bowl with sage, garlic, then season well with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in ovenproof dish, overlapping the slices.
- Cover in foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- After time has elapsed, remove foil, pour cream over the sweet potato, replace in the oven to bake for further 30 minutes.
Resist temptation to add oil. Really doesn't need it.