Serves: 6(1 Vote)
1 handful chicken, or ham, or sandwich meat. Cubed or sliced into strips
1 pepper, any colour
1 bowl cheese
6 English muffins
130g tomato puree
1 bowl tinned or frozen sweetcorn
- Split the muffins in half.
- Spread tomato puree across the split muffin.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the puree.
- Start adding your vegetables and meat. (It's fun to make smiley faces with crazy hair!)
- Pop under a grill for a short while.
- Hey presto. Quick, easy, small pizza bites!
You can change the ingredients you use each time. From vegetarian, to seafood to meat. Add anything you know your child will enjoy
Kids can help