500g potato, peeled and cut into large chunks
1 tin salmon, drained
1 eggs, beaten
1 pinch seasoning
1 bowl breadcrumbs, (for coating)
1 tin marrowfat peas, drained
- Boil the potatoes until soft, drain very well, mash and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a large bowl; remove any large bones and skin.
- Add the marrowfat peas and mashed potato and mix together well.
- Divide into 8 portions, and shape into a fishcake shape, place on a baking sheet, cover and chill.
- Brush the fishcake with egg and coat well with breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry the fishcakes for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Delicious served with a green salad and tartare sauce.