125g self-raising flour
75g caster sugar
50g chocolate, in small pieces
100g margarine, (or butter)
4 tbsp frosties
- Cream the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and the chocolate. Stir well.
- Add the egg and stir thoroughly.
- Take out 1 tsp at a time, and roll into 15 balls.
- Roll each ball in the Frosties to cover them.
- Place on greased baking sheet and cook in the oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
You can use the bashed up crumbs from the bottom of the Frosties packet for this - smaller pieces of frosties work better.
Cover your hands in flour for the rolling process - it's messy.
Biscuit and sweets
Kids can help